Monday, August 27, 2007

VOTE NOW for the August Contest!

Here are the entries for this month's contest. Please vote for the display you like the best. Voting closes at midnight this Friday (the 31st). The winner will receive a free holiday mini-session this Fall. Good luck! Click on the image to enlarge....


a wall display with images spanning nearly 4 years


This mommy bought the digital files so her friend at inababycarriage.com could design a birth announcement

just two of MANY scrapbook layouts made by this mommy

a wall display from one of my favorite beach sessions last summer


a wall display with images spanning almost 6 years

a wall display from one of my favorite little sweeties who shares a name with my daughter!




Which is your favorite photo display?
1
2
3
4
5
6
Free polls from Pollhost.com

4 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Very cool idea!! :) ~Jen

sburns said...

Hi Mitzi. What a great idea. I know that a lot of Jen's friends are going to look at this and hopefully vote. Not only is #1 the best display (she has one just like that in her family room also) but the subjects are really cute!! Jen's friends will take note and then call you for an appt. How great is this. I can't wait to see you with Jen and the girls in November. Really cute idea. Thanks, Bonnie Burns

jlo said...

Okay. I want to know who #2 is and how they know so many people? I've pulled out all the stops and can't come close to them!!!! :)

mitzi said...

I am always amazed at how many people vote AT ALL. This was fun!