Monday, January 14, 2008

critters

It's been a while since I posted something fun to do. Lots of you will already know about this pet store because you are the ones who told me! :) But many of my families have new parents so we have to let them in on all the fun little secrets around town....

These were taken at Valencia Pet, on the corner of Newhall Ranch and Copper Hill. They let you hold anything that can survive in a kid's hands. It's a pretty exotic little store - no puppies or kittens usually. Lots of fish and reptiles. Out of all the critters there, the only thing I could get talked into owning is a frog. But NEVER tell my children I said that.
Here is a little (tiny - like a quarter) blue tree frog.
and a green one

We found Nemo!And Dory!
And this crazy guy. He had the run of the store. The boys wouldn't touch him.
Oh, but we all LOVED the baby turtles. I could get talked into owning one of these if they didn't grow to be 4 feet across! Those are Nathan's hands. =)

No comments: