Monday, September 17, 2007

Apple Farm FUN


Another fun place to take your kids this Fall! These photos are from last year's trip to Riley's Farm. We won't go again this year for a few more weeks but I wanted to share now so you can plan your October! First though, you should know that this is a day TRIP. I think it took a couple hours total to get there - directions are on the site above. Riley's Farm is a beautiful place where you can pick your own apples and other fruits and veggies. Not only is it a fun time for the kids, it's a photographer's dream. Two of my competition prints last Fall were taken at Riley's Farm. If you spend a whole day, like I plan to this year, there are other farms nearby where you can pick your own pumpkins right off the vine! I can't wait! Oh this is important - Riley's Farm is closed on Sundays. =)
I had a lot of fun last year processing my images in photoshop. I was trying out a bunch of new actions I had just purchased so that's why some are color, some are popped color, some are vintage....I took a Kaiya Eve skirt along...anyone shocked? Hee Hee. Megan loved it. And we found this broken chair in the field - the perfect prop!

My friend's sweet little girls...
My sister-in-law Jennifer took these of me and Meg.
I love this one - her sparkling eyes!

1 comment:

Jamir said...

Love love love those pics! I will have to try to make it out there! Thanks for the info.!