Thursday, January 24, 2008

new chairs!

So, you all know I love kid chairs and use them a lot in my sessions. Last week, I found a super-cute one. Then another. Then 7. :) I think it will be good to have a couple taller stools because so many of my favorite little people are getting big!
I broke out the new white stool today and gave my kids lolipops as bribes. :)

As always with my kids, things got crazy fast.

My favorite chair, the one that made me start hunting for more, is this little pink leather one....
I thought this little wooden stool would be great for fairies to sit on top of. But look how cute it will be with bunnies! This guy, by the way, is Roley. He's the baby that was born last March and was solid light gray like his mommy. They change so much the first year, just like real babies.

No comments: