Wednesday, December 19, 2007

baby legs

Have you guys heard of Baby Legs? I haven't seen them in real life but I've noticed lots of babies wearing them in portraits on the photography forums that I frequent. Looks like they are also available at Target so I'll have to look tomorrow. It says they fit babies - 10 years. I'll post pictures if I find some. I just think they are so cute and would make diapering a baby in cold weather easier and would keep a picky seven year-old's legs warm (especially if she hates socks like her mommy).

2 comments:

Jamir said...

I have 3 pairs and they are so cute. Tia in fact wore her's today. They come in fun colors. You can borrow them for a picture if you want :)

Laura said...

Sophia is another Baby Legs fan! She has the neopolitan trio and loves them. She can even model for you! ;)