Saturday, December 08, 2007

holiday craziness & a contest

Hey everyone - I just wanted to let you know a few things.

* Your holiday orders should be in. If they aren't, I need them NOW as the lab is sure to get backed up.
* Here is a link to something I am hoping to take the kids to this year. I haven't been so I'm throwing it out there in case anyone wants to check it out. The Griffith Park Light Festival. * The Gentle Barn out here in the SCV is having a holiday party on Sunday the 16th with real snow! It's a great place that rescues abused animals.
* If you and your family find any other fun holiday activities to do with the kids and want to share them, please email me the info. I'll put it here on the blog.
* If you haven't checked out the blog in a while, there are several new posts below this with fun family activities and a slideshow of some of this year's cards.
* Gift certificates are available in any amount for the holidays.
* If anyone has a leftover holiday card this year and would like to mail one to me (:)), email me for my address. I always love to enjoy them and then use them as samples for next year.

**************************************************************************

And lastly, it's that time of year again for The Best Santa Photo of 2007! If you'd like to enter, email me and tell me which image you'd like to put in the contest. There are just two requirements - it has to have Santa in it and it has to be from 2007. I will put them all on the blog and the readers will choose the winner. The winner will receive a free LOVE Letters session for Valentine's day and a set of new mini-cards to use as Valentines! Very cute! The deadline to enter is December 20th.

No comments: