Monday, May 12, 2008

limited weekend sessions

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day! I had a great time doing four Mom and Me sessions in the morning before spending the rest of the day with my family.
You may have noticed some changes to the studio calendar. It's something I have promised my family I would do for a long time but it's been hard because I am such a "yes" person! I will no longer be taking appointments on Sundays and I will only be shooting two Saturdays per month. There will be a price increase in weekend mini-sessions (from $50 t0 $75) and weekend park sessions (from $75 to $100) beginning June 1st. Anything booked and paid for this month (even if it takes place after June 1st) will be at the current price. I will still do weekday afternoons at the weekday rate to accommodate working families and school aged children.
I am spending most of this week preparing for the arrival of new carpet - it's about time! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: