Thursday, May 22, 2008

slowly but surely

It looks like my email is working again and I am able to ftp to my website (which doesn't help because the site still isn't up). It gives me hope that the problem is getting worked on. Rob says it's on "their end." I'm trying to be patient. If it isn't up by tonight, I will find a way to show this week's sessions to those of you who are waiting.

In the meantime, I want to share my prints from last Saturday's SCVPA's print competition. I entered four and they all got some sort of ribbon. I was so excited!
"raindrop" - 2nd in macro, high scoring print, and got a judge's choice award
I've never gotten a judge's choice award so I was super-excited about that. There were 130 prints entered and this was one of the four judge's favorite!
"safe in daddy's hands" - 2nd in studio and a high scoring print
"so hoppy together" - 3rd in studio and high scoring print"sugar and spice" - high scoring print. I love this one....it makes me smile. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"So Hoppy Together" is my favorite. I love anything with animals, but bunnies are my absolute favorite.