Saturday, July 12, 2008

What's Coming Up....

For those of you who are not signed up for my newsletter, here is a recap....

July Sessions


I will be taking a few weeks off in August to adjust to my new teaching/photography schedule. The last day for a session to take place at the current prices and availability will be August 1st. Email me or call as soon as you can if you are interested in a studio, beach, or park session between July14th and August 1st.
What's Coming up?

What will sessions and the shooting schedule be like once the school year starts? I will be shooting 3-4 times per month to start and will decide whether this is too much or too little once I get rolling. The days will be pre-selected and will include at least one Saturday per month. I will no longer be selling prints smaller than 16x20 because every session will include a cd with all the high resolution images from your online gallery. This way, I can focus my time on shooting and editing rather than ordering and packaging. And best of all, you can print any size photograph up to 11x14 beautifully for your walls, scrapbooks, websites, or relatives. You will own the rights to the images and will have them forever.
New Pricing

The cost of a regular session (studio or beach) will be $600 and a mini-session will be $300. Mini-sessions will still be themed - Santa, fairy, bunnies, etc. All of the sessions will include a cd with the printable gallery images.

What about canvases and collages and frames? Anything you can't print from your cd will still be available from me: wall portraits 16x20 and larger, framed collages and storyboards, canvases, and press-printed cards and announcements. Those prices will pretty much stay the same.

I will occasionally run specials like our popular Mom and Me charity event. The best way to stay informed is to subscribe to the newsletter. This is how I will announce the shooting dates each month. As soon as I know my teaching days, I will release the shooting schedule for Fall and we will get started with our 5th annual Glimpse of Santa and holiday card sessions.

If you have a newborn under two weeks old, please call me and I will do what I can to fit you in for a regular studio session asap.

No comments: