Friday, August 08, 2008

I just think this is cool :)

I finally have my name as a domain name. If you can't remember www.photobymitzi.com or you keep putting in extra letters or words, your problem is solved! Now you can just type in www.mitzimandel.com and you'll find me!

If you didn't receive the last newsletter (sign up for it over on the right to stay in the loop), new holiday mini-sessions have been added to the calendar. If things go smoothly, I *might* do another day in December but those are definitely IT for Sept-Nov.

It's never too early to think about Christmas!

And because every post needs a picture, this is my Logan and his future wife after posing so lovely dovely for their portraits. I told them they could give each other a little kiss and this was their reaction!

PS...Logan picked his own outfit after MUCH thought.

No comments: