Friday, September 12, 2008

Colors!!!! And a Mini-Session Update....

I was recently asked what color backgrounds are available so since I made this little guide, I thought I'd share it here on the blog. The paper backgrounds (everything except black, white, and multi) are best for babies and close-ups. Click the image to enlarge:
An update on Fall sessions....Saturday mini-sessions are booked through November but I will be starting a waiting list. If there are just a few families on the waiting list, I may just add them at the beginning or end of one of the days that is already scheduled. Or I might do a day in early December. Weekday sessions are still available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many choices!! And very cool colors. Especially the pink background. Or maybe it is the 1 year old there. :)